Friday, October 18, 2024

Multi-updates


Thanks to a friend and reader, I'm back on my repaired laptop!
I also saved all my text files and photos. It'll take a bit of work to get everything set back up, but I'm getting there. It's such a relief!

Today, I had a follow-up appointment for my eye and it is doing great. My vision in that eye (my right) is 20/20, and my vision in the left one is 20/15! He said the right eye will probably continue to get better. I've never seen so well in my whole life. I'm also getting better at seeing close-up, but will probably always need reading glasses to be able to see to read small print. But this is awesome! I go back in a month to make sure everything is still doing well.

My blackened fingernail is actively trying to disassociate itself from my finger, but one side is still hanging on too tightly for it to fall off.

-
Thank you for reading.  


3 comments:

  1. David R. Jeffries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that your eyes are finally in very good working order! I am also happy that your Computer problem has been solved. It seems likes things are finally looking up for you, after so many difficult, trying times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David R. Jeffries made the previous comment, not "Anonymous"

      Delete