Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Ways to support what I do, if you think I'm useful


I'm editing this post to make it a aggregation of various ways you can help me and show your support for what I do. If that's something you want to do.
Please understand: I know my financial problems are 100% my fault and my problem. I made choices and I'm experiencing the consequences. You aren't obligated to help in any way, nor do I expect you to. If you'd like to help in spite of that...

PayPal is the fastest way to get money into my hands. 

Venmo is also good, but slightly slower and more complicated.

I have a couple of campaigns on GiveSendGo: my medical bills and my ongoing project to help the stray cats around my house. 

I also have a parallel fundraiser on GoFundMe for the medical bills

If you'd rather send something in the mail, send an email to the contact email found elsewhere on the page and ask for my address.

Whatever you choose to do, thank you.

(I removed the links to the eclipse trip for the obvious reason that it is over and done.)


No comments:

Post a Comment