Wednesday, January 31, 2024

"Hooray for our side!"


I know that a major reason I don’t get much support or popularity is that I won’t join one of the teams. 

To be popular, you have to be a team player, and not say things that go against that team's narrative. I don't do that. The teams are mostly wrong. On everything.

I'll never be popular as long as lies are such a major component of the popular narrative. It's a trade-off, but usually worth it. I still think the world would be better off if more people listened to me and those like me.

-
Liberty is the greater good!
If you want to support what I do, you will. If not, you won't.
Thank you.

Also this or this

2 comments:

  1. "What a field day for The Heat/A thousand people in the street/Singin' songs and a-carrying signs/Mostly say: 'Hooray for Our Side."/I think it's time we Stop! Hey, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down."

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&pp=ygUnZm9yIHdoYXQgaXQncyB3b3J0aCBidWZmYWxvIHNwcmluZ2ZpZWxk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People don't usually want to see what's going down. It would shatter their illusions.
      Good song!

      Delete