Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My scheme has so far failed

Just so you know, when I become a "celebritarian" I will use my fame to obtain sexual favors from willing women. I warn you of my intention now so as to avert any scandals later.

Plus, I've admitted in the past that I'm here for the groupies (they do seem to be sorely lacking so far).

However, there will be no contracts. No possessiveness or jealousy. No threats. No gaslighting or browbeating. I only want totally willing and enthusiastic participants.

I expect things to heat up any time now. Any time...

Hello? Bueller? Anyone? Oh well.


-

This blog, like all of KentforLiberty.com, is reader supported. Thank you.


(Steemit link)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You have apparently been lucky enough to miss the scandals around certain people.

      Delete
    2. Good, because I have plenty of my own.

      I wasn't sure what to make of this article, but it is nonetheless interesting food for thought.

      Personally, I prefer not to have sex with anyone that isn't genuinely attracted to me and aroused. If she is doing it for any other reason, it ruins it.

      Sexual favors in exchange for anything is basically prostitution. Not that I am judging, just not into that sort of thing.

      Delete
  2. When I was about 30 years old, I had met a girl who was 18 years old. We met through being connected to the same social circle. We hang out a few times in the neighborhood, gone out on a couple of double dates, etc. She was a pretty little thing, blond hair, blue eyes, petite, in her prime and looking good in spite of her partying.

    One night we ended up on an air mattress in the middle of her friends living room with just enough privacy. During foreplay, I realized that she wasn't entirely comfortable or quite ready to share herself on an intimate level, as she displayed subtle indications.

    Upon taking notice, I simply rolled over and went to sleep.

    Either it is right, it is about sharing and genuine affection, and you are both comfortable and wanting, or you aren't. If it ain't right, I won't bother, and will avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA!!!!

    OMG Kent. ;-D
    Im going to clean the coffee out of my keyboard now.

    julioshinobi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone care to make sense of this thread?

    ReplyDelete