The most infuriating thing you can do to a statist is to laugh at their narrative. Or, short of laughing, just don’t buy it.
They’ll try to beat you over the head with the “social contract”. Since that doesn’t exist, it’s like a mime flailing at you with an imaginary hammer. It can't hurt you if you don't let yourself be hypnotized into believing it's real.
I'm going to help others when I can because it's the right thing to choose to do, voluntarily. Not because they believe a "social contract" I've never seen or signed says I'm obligated to do so. Or says others are entitled to my help. There's ONE thing I promise that comes closest to an "obligation". The only thing anyone is really entitled to is to not have their rights violated.
They’ll try to scare you with “what if”. That only works on people who aren’t sovereign and who are afraid of every shadow and sound. "What if?" Then this… and I’m still responsible for myself.
Most of their scariest "what if" scenarios are a description of the current situation anyway. Warlords have already taken over. Crime gangs already attack, kill, and victimize your children- they just bring badges and official titles. Hordes of thieves already take your property; most of them call it "taxation", "asset forfeiture", "licensing", or "property codes".
You can't scare me into going along by threatening more of what you're already getting away with.
Don't get pulled into their hallucinations, but remember that hallucinating people can still harm you. Be ready to defend yourself, but don't fall for their nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment