Thursday, October 03, 2024

A foul authoritarian


Who else sees Burgermeister Meisterburger whenever Tim Walz is on your screen? It's like one of those "separated at birth?" things from a few years back. Or the current "I'm going to tell my kids this was...".

I saw it the very first time I saw him, and I still see it. I can't unsee it.

If only real-life political criminals like Walz were as harmless and humorous as fictional authoritarian monsters. We can still laugh at the similarities.

-
Thank you for reading.  

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S IT! Ever since Walz was picked it has been bugging me that he reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think of who it might be. The Burgermeister! Of course! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen a better match. Although some may equal it.

      Delete