Thursday, September 26, 2024

Has the android become one of us?

Found multiple places online

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook/Meta now says he's libertarian.

I don't go by what people say they are. I go by what they do; how they behave.

Do they follow the ZAP

Or do they just say they want a smaller government to follow the Constitution, while hanging out with congressvermin and other archators and promoting government programs (and politicians) they like? You know, like the majority of the semi-famous "libertarians" you'll run across on social media.

Time will tell with the world's most prominent android. I don't trust him, but I would love to be wrong and need to apologize to him. Which I will gladly do if he's truly changed.

(This post was immediately removed from FB for "violating community standards". Then they instantly removed the post I made saying the other one had been removed, and pointing to this blog's main page. With a warning about continued violations. So, the answer may be closer than we thought.)

-
Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment