Wednesday, July 26, 2023

My unforgivable Twitter Crime revealed



The above tweet, which got me "permanently suspended" (banned from Twitter forever), was in response to the video of climate protesters blocking an ambulance from taking a baby to the hospital.

Others in that same thread were saying the protesters needed to be dragged from the street and have other violence perpetrated on them. The guy I responded to said they needed therapy, not violence directed against them.

I don't disagree that they need therapy-- once you've taken care of the immediate threat they pose.

Apparently, that is an unforgivable crime on Twitter. There must have been dozens of perma-bans resulting from that thread, if the twits were consistent.

My case was "reviewed" and I was told in clear terms I am banned forever, and any new accounts I try to make will be immediately suspended as well. I am just too toxic for Twitter. My views on this blog have dropped to 2/3 of what they normally were before the ban. Maybe you could share my posts and help make up the difference if you think it matters.

I stand by what I said. It was true, ethical, and I'm NOT going to lie to stay safe. 

It's a terrible world if the twits don't understand the difference between violence (ethically neutral) and aggression (ethically wrong) and will punish you for the former. Defense of life, liberty, and property is going to be discouraged by those with power in any way possible. To what end?

Yes, Twitter, I do think you got it wrong. Or worse. I would be ashamed to be you, siding with the protesters in this case, and against people actually trying to help others. You've picked your side and shown us exactly where you stand. It doesn't look good.

It makes me wonder, how long until I'm banned from blogging here and at my backup? Banned from PayPal and other sites I rely on for money to survive-- including my bank? Just because I hold opinions my "masters" don't like-- and express them in public.

I kinda hate this sick "society" right now.
-
Could I get some love for my surgery fund
Or PayPal?
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I predict you will make money through T-shirt sales:

    "I am just too toxic for Twitter."

    Hans ... in the NC woods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad idea. I wonder though, should I say "Twitter" or "X", or start with "Twitter" and see if the new name sticks before changing it?

      Delete
    2. Could try to be cute and "x-out" the word Twitter with the new "X" logo.

      Have fun !

      Hans ... in the NC woods

      Delete
  2. That's terrible. Twitter wasn't all that useful to me, and I only rejoined because I was curious to see what would happen once ownership changed, but it's still useless - I only check in every week or so - and this makes me want to leave all over again. Not that it would make any difference to anyone. I also like the idea of T-shirt sales, though stickers or something else might be good to have as an adjunct if you don't already. I'm tired of seeing all the good people get the shaft and the ones who want to destroy society tromping all over them. Hang in there, Kent. -Roh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think while Musk was running Twitter it was pretty good. Once he handed control over to someone else to run the day-to-day operations it went back to the way it was under Twitler.

      Delete