Sunday, May 17, 2020

Rambling thoughts



Here in this schizophrenic "border" region, the New Mexico politicians have doubled down and are now "requiring" masks just about anytime you leave your house, while the Texas politicians are "allowing" a slight re-opening. So my experience depends on whether I go west-- which is more convenient-- or go seriously out of my way to the east.

I haven't been obeying the mask order too well, though. New Mexico politicians would be angry with me.

I went deeper into Texas a couple of days ago and actually sat down, inside a fast food place, and ate. Haven't done that in a while. No masks or anything!

Over on the New Mexico side I have never seen so many state legislation enforcement scum cars cruising around. Never. They are everywhere. I haven't seen them molesting/robbing many people, but it's as if they just want to make a show of force to remind us who's boss. Vermin.

If I stay home, nothing seems different than last summer. Other than I'm failing a little harder at gardening than I did last year.

I was able to replenish the toilet paper stockpile. I had only brought up one package-- just a few days ago-- and I replaced it today. Yay for preps! And hurray for the supply chain!

That's about all that's happening. Other than I spent the day doing lawn work, which I don't like. And since I don't get paid for it anymore, I like it even less. I need to figure out something I can fit into my life/situation that also pays.

Also, a comment on yesterday's blog post made me want to say this: To refuse to effectively treat the pain of a chronic pain sufferer is medical malpractice... even if it's because government's prohibition thugs force it on you. It's cruel and violates the Hippocratic Oath.

That's all.
-

Writing to promote liberty is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.
I hope I add something you find valuable enough to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment