Saturday, November 26, 2016

Reality vs the delusion

I would love to be what cops are imagined by copsuckers to be.

I want to be a person who is helpful to people in danger. I want to be the guy who gets kittens out of trees, and holds doors open for women and old folks (for anyone I can, regardless of any of those things). I want to protect people and serve them by actually being of use.

But I would never want to be anything like the reality of what cops are. I won't violate people for "laws" or "the common good".

I won't pretend I have the right to steal from people to finance my "service" (regardless of whether anyone agreed to pay for it or not). I won't pretend that property rights don't apply to me. I won't pretend my safety negates all other considerations.

I would love for everyone to be this way. Then all but the most delusional badge-fluffers would see their coproach heroes as the unnecessary scum they truly are.

I'll do all I can to make this the reality. How about you?

-

This blog, like all of KentforLiberty.com, is reader supported. Thank you.


(Steemit link)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to be able to find peace love and happiness and mind my own business without all these fuking weirdo stalkers trying to manipulate me, and all the statists trying to boss me around.

    I reach out to both, but neither wants to resolve anything. I guess it is going to come down to using defensive force.

    Oh well. I tried.

    ReplyDelete