Sunday, September 27, 2026

Be unreasonable


If it's unreasonable to expect government to abide by the rules that apply to it, then I'm happy to be unreasonable.

If it's unreasonable to demand that government not violate the very rights it supposedly exists to protect, then I'm unashamedly unreasonable.

If government doesn't do this bare minimum, then I want it abolished. If that's unreasonable, I'm OK with that.

If it's unreasonable to expect that natural human rights be respected, even if inconvenient, then I'm fine with being thought of as unreasonable.

If it's unreasonable to support the right of everyone to defend their life, liberty, and property from all violators, freelance and governmental, then I'm glad I'm unreasonable.

If refusing to go along with the weak and fearful crowd is unreasonable, so be it.

I've seen what passes for "reasonable" and I want no part of it.

If unwavering advocacy of liberty is unreasonable, then I'll be unreasonable forever.

-
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment