Did you realize it’s possible to oppose Donald Trump and the "Right" without jumping down the Well of Leftism?
It is!
Just watch:
I oppose Trump's wars, his obsession with "America's greatest ally", his tariffs and associated lies, his "law enforcement" fetish, his continuation of generational anti-gun bigotry (while pretending he's different), his border crackdown, and his strange religious hypocrisy. I oppose theocracy of any sort, governments of any variety, and cultures that normalize treating people as property or rightsless children. I oppose spyware watching people to see if they can be caught committing a "crime". I oppose pretending government has "rights", can own property, or make up policies. I oppose all this and other things too numerous to list.
And I can say all this without rainbow-colored hair, a single facial greebly, making abortion a rite of passage to be checked off the bucket list, or "gender" pronouns in my bio.
More importantly, I can say it without supporting Palestine (or any other State or quasi-state), and without coddling the behavior of government-imported third-worlders who prefer crime to fair trade and mutual consent.
I can say it without believing that people who have shown they have no intention to stop archating should be given chance after chance to change (or be kept safe from their next intended victim's weapon, in a cage, at my expense!).
I can say it without advocating socialism/communism; without having a democracy fetish and believing that v*ting is a right. Without hating rich people or successful businesses. Without pretending that taxation is anything other than aggressive extortion at gunpoint. Without supporting Democrat politicians who are just as bad as the Republicans, but in slightly different ways.
"Right" and "Left" are two sides of the same cow pie, but far less useful. You don't need to climb a lightning rod or jump down a well to signal you're on a "side". You just need to respect liberty and defend it from all archators, liars, and censors.
Would you care to subscribe or donate?
No comments:
Post a Comment