Sunday, August 16, 2026

Bitcoin magic


Whenever I check the price of Bitcoin, it's down for the day (or week or month). But somehow, over time, it's not losing ground. 

It must be magic.

I'm sure I always manage to check at "bad" times. But, it seems rather odd that I never coincidentally check when the price is up.

I'm still sold on Bitcoin. Perhaps I'm foolish. However, I'm willing to wait out the bad times. (And really, how "bad" is it when Bitcoin keeps hovering above $60,000?)

-

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, except for one brief dip below $60k, it's just floated between $63k and $66k for more than two months now. Much different vibe than the days when it was shooting way up, collapsing way down, etc. Once the big establishment money players got hold of it and started folding it into their carefully manipulated "securities" games, that was bound to happen. But it's still great proof of concept for a trustless digital medium of exchange, whcih is my interest in it.

    ReplyDelete