Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Surgery day


I’ll be arriving at the eye surgery center in about 10 minutes. I’m getting there a bit early- hopefully they’ll let me in. They were a bit adamant about not having much of a waiting area.

I’ll see how this goes. Smoothly, I’m hoping. I hate medical procedures, though.

UPDATE: I’m home. My eye feels gritty and dry. As long as the eye anesthetic was working I could see perfectly out of that eye. Now that the anesthetic has worn off I’m keeping that eye closed for comfort.

-
Thank you for reading.  

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers are crossed, and the pixies were appeased, so hopefully all will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that so far, so good. Hope things work out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete