Saturday, April 06, 2024

That last tiny bit makes ALL the difference


Complete liberty is as different from partial liberty as a total eclipse is from a partial eclipse. There is, quite literally-- with no hyperbole-- no comparison

That last 0.1% difference puts the experience into another realm of reality that is absolutely unlike the previous condition. It all falls into place at that point, in a way you can't understand before it happens. Even a tiny spark of political government ruins the entire experience, if liberty is your goal.

I understand this fact instinctively. It seems few people do.

It's why I have struggled so hard to experience a total eclipse (I'll let you know how that went, and fill you in on all the disasters I've encountered along the way, after the event). It's why you should experience a total eclipse even if you've been through a dozen 99.9% coverage partial eclipses.

And it's why I strive so hard to help people understand why total liberty is so incredibly essential to human flourishing. You simply can't compare a life of "mostly free" with actual liberty.

-
Here are some of the best ways to help me

No comments:

Post a Comment