Saturday, December 02, 2023

Thankless jobs?


There's probably no such thing as a truly "thankless" job.

If you're getting paid, you're getting thanks

If you expect additional thanks on top of being paid, maybe you're asking for too much.

Even worthless "jobs" like those the pathetic BATFEces thugs do, are paid. Even though their "job" is a negative for society. I'd rather they be charged than paid. But political crooks thank them for harming society by paying them. Yet, I've heard (from a relative of one) of them whining that they aren't appreciated enough. They have no clue.

Maybe if you do hard volunteer work, and no one cares that you are making the world a better place, you might argue that you have a thankless job. (But is it a job in that case?) Otherwise, appreciate whatever form the thanks takes. Don't be greedy.

-
This blog is my job. You get to decide if I get paid. 
I need at least another $67 per month.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment