Wednesday, November 01, 2023

I hate to ask...


Help!

I was trying to get through this recent medical emergency without asking for extra donations, but things went critical this morning. 

I had some charges deducted automatically that, in the confusion, I had forgotten were coming up. I tried to cancel but it was too late. And now I'm overdrawn, which will result in additional charges if I don't cover the expense really fast. Plus, I need a tank of gas in the next day or so.

I've already had someone step in with a donation the day of the surgery, so if that was you please ignore the request-- you've done enough.

As always, if you can't afford it or just don't want to, please keep your money. If you can afford to help and you want to help: Please PayPal -- Venmo -- GiveSendGo (Paypal has the fastest way to get the money transferred to the bank account, but anything would be greatly appreciated!)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment