Thursday, April 06, 2023

I’m home


I’m home resting, but also trying to walk to get rid of the laparoscopic gases that are causing most of my pain. In my shoulders.

The surgical area is sore but not so bad. 

The catheter is a major pain and annoyance, but I have prior experience- which is why it freaked me out so bad when I was told I would have to have one for a few days. 

Anyway, here I am. I may or may not post for a few days, other than the newspaper column on Sunday.

Thank you all for your support and concern. It makes a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Rest well, my friend. I am so glad things were better than you feared. Don't push yourself too hard and let this recovery happen at its own pace. Love you, Man.
    Jeff2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Not pushing myself is harder than I expected it to be. Not lifting anything over 10 pounds for 6 weeks may even be harder than the soft food diet for two weeks. My daughter is getting lots of litter box cleaning experience (she has always helped, but she's doing it on her own for now. I'll pay later.)

      Delete