Sunday, December 04, 2022

What liberty means to me


I wouldn't write about liberty if it didn't matter to me-- if I didn't have a passion for it. 

Liberty is the key to everything good. Even things you may think are unrelated to liberty. They aren't. 

Without liberty, there's nothing that can't be taken from you. Liberty helps protect your body, your faith, your family, your property, and your life. Anyone who doesn't want you to exercise your liberty to the fullest is not on your side.

There is no legitimate compromise that can be made when liberty is on the table-- it should never be on the table.

You can't give up liberty for the greater good because liberty is the greatest good. Never budge an inch!

-
The (economic) walls are really closing in, 
so please consider subscribing or donating.
I would greatly appreciate it! 
I couldn't do this without your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment