Friday, January 14, 2022

Time's Up for the flags


Last call for Time's Up flags. I'm closing the Shopify store sometime next week regardless of whether any sell between now and then. I've been losing money on them, so it's time to pack it in.

I may consider trying it again if people start asking for them in the future, but I have to sell at least 3 or 4 per month to break even, and that number may get higher in the future. I still have a couple I can sell myself (through eBay), but the price is going way up on those right now.

I'm glad I was able to help some people get them after several years of none being available. 

UPDATE: I took the suggestion to try Zazzle, and here is what I came up with: link and link. I'll post a new blog about it, too.

-

If I've earned your support, consider subscribing or donating.

4 comments:

  1. Too bad you lose money on them. The profit isn't as high but on the Zazzle platform, you don't have to pay any money whatsoever, you just put up your design, pick what kind of merchandise you want it on (everything from coffee mugs to T shirts to flags to phone cases and more) and then people can pick the size, color options you give them, etc. They never charge you and you don't have to keep inventory on hand.

    Just a thought, not sure if you were aware. All the best to you!

    -Roh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad I could help a little.

    -Roh

    ReplyDelete