Saturday, October 10, 2020

If you could chip in...


If anyone would like the opportunity to chip in, this would be an excellent time. I'm in need of money for some necessities. Paypal.me/Dullhawk

I realize blogging shouldn't be a job, but you do what you can with what's available. All my other income sources have dried up and blown away-- one-by-one. My situation doesn't lend itself to a job outside the home for family reasons.

I've wondered if there's another topic I could start a different blog to cover that:

  1. I could write about and have enough interest in to keep it going and 
  2. that would be more popular and earn more support than the topic of liberty does.

So far I've come up empty.

If you can't, or don't want to help, I'm OK with that. You certainly aren't obligated to do so. If you can, want to, and do, you have my gratitude.

-

Writing to promote liberty is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.
I hope I add something you find valuable enough to support.

3 comments:

  1. How about a self-sufficiency / survival skills blog? Maybe you could influence some statist preppers towards voluntaryism at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking about that. I am no expert in that area, but writing about it could help me learn, too.
      The biggest problem I see with that is it's still not mainstream enough to be likely to help. It's going to be as niche as this topic. I realize I have ZERO mainstream interests, though, so I'm not sure how to solve that.

      Delete
    2. I have started a subscription-only prepping blog on locals.com. I'll do a "grand opening" in the next few days.

      Delete