Monday, March 16, 2020

Thinking the best of people


I usually think the best of people. As long as I'm able to.

I don't think the best of cops, rapists, thieves, and other politicians. They leave me no choice because of the choices they continue to make; the actions they continue to commit. And sometimes they even demand praise for committing them. That's not what good people do.

I still want to think the best of everyone.

If those who choose to live by archation would change their ways, I'd be able to change my opinion of them. Because, at the root, it's not the people; it's the acts.

-

Writing to promote liberty is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.
I hope I add something you find valuable enough to support.
♡2020 by Author/Artist. Copying is an act of love. Please copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment