Sunday, March 22, 2020

Fake economics in action



What do all those political folk who are promoting the idea to send everyone $1000 (or more) have in common? They are experts in fake economics.

Yes, I would love some money, but they can only "give" it to me now by stealing it from future me. And future you.

I don't know what my future financial situation will be like. I might be even worse off when that piper needs to be paid than I am now. I might be even less able to afford it then-- and this coronavirus "stimulus", with its devaluing effect on the currency, might even be the reason.

Fake economists, with their fancy degrees and such, are a stupid lot.

-

Writing to promote liberty is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.
I hope I add something you find valuable enough to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment