Monday, July 22, 2019

Am I Rong?



Well, no.

I'm sometimes wrong, but I'm not Rong.

When I saw an ad for this book over at Garry Reed's blog, I admit I wondered if the author was poking at me, personally. I mean, "Kent B. Rong"? It really seemed personal-- while being hilarious. Especially considering the nature of the book (read the description!).

I know that it's highly unlikely the author ever heard of me, and is probably just a funny coincidence. Still, I'm going to have to get this book, just for fun, as soon as I have a few spare dollars.

Good job, Kent B. Rong, whoever you are. I love this! (I hope you make million$)
-

Writing is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.

4 comments:

  1. I sent you money on your PayPal for the book. Looking forward to reading your review :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ordered.
      I'll either update my product review (if they let me) or post a new one.
      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. In-depth and sharp assessment. 10/10 review of this serious tome.

      Delete