Friday, June 29, 2018

Don't archate, part 2

More accurate; too wordy


So, why shouldn't you archate?

The biggest and best reason is that you have no right to do so. Admittedly, most statists and kriminals (archators by another name) don't care. That doesn't change the reality, though.

And if someone is doing what they don't have a right to do, anyone has the right to use force (or whatever it takes) to stop them. If you don't like the consequences of archating, don't. This is a utilitarian reason, so not really the best, but it is still true.

If everyone archates constantly, a functional, positive society isn't possible. Trade wouldn't be possible. "Don't steal the stuff I stole from others" just doesn't work in the long run. Once again, this is too utilitarian for my tastes. And again, statists and kriminals won't care anyway.

But that's the thing, statists and kriminals don't care about a lot of things. If they did care, they wouldn't choose the path they chose. If someone isn't going to care about right or wrong, it's pointless to try to convince them an act is wrong, expecting it will make a difference to them. It won't matter to them. You're not going to talk them out of their wicked ways. So don't waste time trying. State the facts, then let the chips fall where they may. Facing unpleasant consequences is all that will matter, and it will matter most when they lose. Make them lose.

The fact is, "Don't archate" is just what I tell myself. I hope it's what you choose, but I'm only responsible for my own choices, not yours.

-
Thank you for helping support KentForLiberty.com
Follow me on Steemit and Medium

6 comments:

  1. "So, why shouldn't you archate?"

    ".... I'm only responsible for my own choices...."

    And there, in a nut shell, is why. Because it will defile you! We all are here for only the brief instant called life and can spend it properly and honorably conducting ourselves with right behavior or instead debase ourselves during our unique and sole opportunity of existence. The choice is yours, as is the responsibility for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it a law that I am allowed to do whatever I want, and it cannot be considered violence or harmful or unethical or unacceptable in any way.

    That means I can sell little girls to be gang raped by dogs and beat old women to death and throw grenades at people on the streets and kick families from my new homes and torture children in front of their parents or steal anything from anyone, and it is always right.

    ...not that I want to do those things, just that I am free to do so and it is the law that it's rightful. You should try it. Then you don't have to bother with all this ethics and principled nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I made it a law that I ...>snip< ...don't have to bother with all this ethics and principled nonsense."

    Aaaand shame on you for archating!

    Seriously, if it starts with "I made a law-", and it is expected to be enforced on others, or allows the lawmaker to violate the property rights of others, it is a shining example of archation.

    Contrary to popular statist belief, Anarchy is all about ethics and morals and "principled nonsense." Anyone saying otherwise, is either engaging in satire, or is a an archatist troll, or desperately needs to go back to school.

    Shinseiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was joking; dry humor with the slippery slope statist position.

      Statists think that a magical transformation takes place with an oath, that it somehow gives a person the right to violate and basically do whatever they want to.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the clarification, Anon! I was thinking so, but couldn't be certain, knowing the internet, and people these days. >eye roll< Not making any out and out assumptions though.

    "Statists think that a magical transformation takes place with an oath, that it somehow gives a person the right to violate and basically do whatever they want to."

    Soooo true!

    For my part, I was being pedantic. Oh and that transformation process? It (often) starts with something called an election, some weird kind of televised, reality show-like popularity contest...LOL!

    Shinseiko (sufficiently caffeinated for a change)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billions of people have created a standard of terms for sociopolitical organization whereby groups hire someone to say magic words at a ceremony then write on paper what everyone in a claimed territory is to pay do and be, then hire an army in funny clothes with weapons to make everyone obey the paper or be stolen from more, caged, assaulted or even murdered and your property destroyed.

      The paper sas it owns and controls everything available to consume enslave or control.

      So, the normal standard is to say magic words at a ceremony, then write down what you want and force everyone into obedience.

      Okay then, let's extend that to everyone... if I make my living room a chunch and say magic words, then write down whatever I want, it is legitimate law. ,...which means I can dress up in a super hero costume and do whatever I want with impunity because I am always right.

      And as a popular standard, the thing to do with that kind of magical super power called authority is to abuse people to the fullest, to violate them in the most egregious and profound ways.

      ...like making it law that I get to entertain myself by rolling over live baby heads with trucks to see if it pops like a ketchup packet does when you put it under the tire, ...or dropping a few thousand pounds of explosives or a nuke on innocent women and children and elderly folks.

      "It's the law"

      And yeah, reality show, lol. ...see here, sheeple of the world, this is how you are supposed to perceive the glorious state.

      Delete