Saturday, May 12, 2018

Rate this blog (pinned post)

I've added a temporary poll to the right-hand sidebar (just below the donation request). Apparently it's not visible in the mobile version, so if you're on a phone you have to switch to "web view" or something. Sorry.

Yeah, the answers are kind of goofy, but I'd like your honest rating, please.

As far as I know, it's completely anonymous-- I wouldn't try to figure out who chose which answer anyway.

It will be active until May 12, 2018, around 11:59 PM (Central Incorrect Time)

.

4 comments:

  1. FYI - Nothing in the right sidebar appears in the mobile version of the blog, including the poll. I had to find the "View web version" link at the bottom to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can see, there's no way to fix that. So I edited the post to let people know. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. "Rate this blog" - Kent, to WHICH blog do you refer? Do you mean the one below, published by the News, or some other via a link somewhere?

    Not clear, to this dummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I mean Kent's "Hooligan Libertarian" Blog. The whole Blog, not just one post.

      Delete