Monday, November 13, 2017

What am I for? What am I against?



It's important to know what you are for, and what you are against. Those are two sides of the same coin. Knowing what I am for should tell you (and me) what I'm against.

I am for rights. I am for responsibility.

I am against archation.

Specifics?

Well, those are just different ways of saying the same thing.

Does an act, rule, or policy violate someone else's equal and identical rights? Does it make it harder for them to exercise their Rightful Liberty? If so, I'm against it. Even if it might seem to "help" me in some way.

If it does none of the above, I'm either for it, or I don't care one way or the other because I understand it's none of my business.

It's really not a very complicated question for those with principles, even when they aren't perfect.

-
Thank you for helping support KentforLiberty.com

Follow me on Steemit

No comments:

Post a Comment