Sunday, October 30, 2016

Here's your "stupid" sign

Around town I see a couple of signs that warn me to not spend money with certain businesses.

"Support the Blue. We do"

"Support law enforcement"

No. I won't support dangerous gangs. I don't support those who violate peaceful people, no matter what their justification might be. And I don't support those who do. It's a pathetic quisling act to go out of your way to announce your support of scum.

I will not be spending any money at any business that advertises their support for gang activities. Policing is NOT about a person; it is about a set of aggressive, thieving behaviors. Behaviors no decent person would ever commit or condone.

It's a good thing that those who love rapists, murderers, thieves, and other molesters (with badges) let me know that they support the bad guys, so I can choose not to spend my precious dollars with them. If only all thug-lovers were so open about it.

But, I'm sure they are rewarded by copsuckers far beyond the loss of my piddling purchases. It's what "polite society" does. "Polite society" worships the parasites that feed on it.

-

This blog, like all of KentforLiberty.com, is reader supported. Thank you.


(Steemit link)

No comments:

Post a Comment