Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bad words!

Here's something I end up telling my 9 year-old daughter frequently: There are no such things as "bad words"; there are only words that upset some people when they are spoken.

Or written.

And, yet, words which represent true evil aren't usually included in that list by most people.

Words like "government", "police", "laws", "State", "arrest", "vote", and things of that nature are actually much worse than the words most people get upset over  and call "profanity" or "obscenity". They represent the mainstream acceptance of truly evil acts. Acts of archation.

I apologize for the foul language used above. You'll live. 


-

A big "thank you!" to supporters of this blog. I probably couldn't keep doing this without you.
My subscriptions are down about $65 from a year ago. That may not sound like much, but when you live on the edge as I do, it's a lot. I desperately need to replace (or surpass) those subscriptions.


(Steemit link)


No comments:

Post a Comment