Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Statism is cowardice

Yes, I have said it before, and I'll continue to say it: all statism is, at its very foundation, cowardice. Crippling fear of something. Or crippling fear of nearly everything.

You can tell what the statist fears by looking at the "laws" he supports or advocates.

I have a really hard time understanding this all-encompassing fear.

I have never considered myself a brave person. I still don't. But when I see the cowardice of the statist, it is hard to avoid becoming convinced I am very brave compared to the "bravest" of them.

-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

1 comment: