Sunday, June 05, 2016

Right and wrong- them and you

The nature of an act- particularly its rightness or wrongness- doesn't change depending on who is committing the act.

It doesn't matter if you idolize those committing the act or hate them.

If "their" troops are evil for doing it, so are "your" troops. Also, if "your" troops are righteous for doing something, so are theirs. Every person on the planet has equal and identical rights- and no one has the right to do things outside those rights.

Again: Right and wrong don't depend on who does them.

It seems a lot of people don't understand that simple principle.

-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment