Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Orlando- "no guns"

A "no guns" sign is nothing but a filter.

It filters out the guns which might be used to defend you, while those which would be used to murder the innocent pass right by, utterly unaffected. It works the same everywhere, every time, without exception.

The same for "no guns" rules.

How anyone could ever believe this is a good thing is something I can't wrap my head around. It is a delusion too bizarre for words.


-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

1 comment:

  1. Delusional indeed. How can the anti gun crowd believe they can filter out all the bad guy guns? Theycan't. Yet they feel good they've at least 'tried to do SOMETHING'. And of course they remain true to their statist principles in the pursuit.

    ReplyDelete