Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Just a common cop

The other day I saw a cop and the thought came to me "He's just a common cop."

Yep. That's what they are: a common cop, or even a "common badge". Lowly scum, just like any other common criminal-type property-violating, aggressive scum.

These "people" need to be reviled just like other "common criminals" are. They are worse, in fact, since they seem to feel entitled to worship due to their vile position. Few burglars would expect to lead a parade or have people thank them for what they do. But, cops? All the time.

#CopsAreScum
-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

No comments:

Post a Comment