Friday, May 20, 2016

Feel the freedom?

Had to take a non-elective trip to the Big City for medical stuff today, and I don't think I have ever seen so many ScumCars on the highway in my life.

There was a state trooper every few miles- half of them stopped and committing acts of enforcement against people. In one case a couple of them had ganged up on one traveler and were on the phone, probably seeking more molesters to come for back up.

Boy, I feel so protected I need to scrape the freedom off my skin with a cheese grater.

 #CopsAreScum
-
Please: If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

No comments:

Post a Comment