Sunday, May 22, 2016

Clash of the Lowly things

Believe it or not, sometimes a cop shoots a person who deserves to be shot. That isn't the majority of the cases, but it does happen.

Am I supposed to get worked up about it, one way or another?

When a cop shoots a freelance bad guy- a thief caught in the act or an aggressor during an attack- I don't necessarily feel the good guys "won". I feel the same way I feel when a freelance bad guy shoots a cop. It's just a clash of vermin. Bad guy vs. bad guy. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

For all I care they can wipe each other off the face of the planet; the rest of us would be better off. I just always hope no innocent people get hurt in the crossfire between the warring vermin. There are some people you are simply better off staying far away from. Cops are among them.

#CopsAreScum

 - 
 And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who I am endorsing in 2016.

-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

2 comments:

  1. I'm placing my bet today on who you will endorse. I'm using a borrowed algorithm from Fakebook to factor in all the past blog entries and chat conversations to determine the most likely name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! It will be interesting to see if you got it right.

      Delete