Saturday, April 02, 2016

The uncivilized religion

Government should operate like other religions.

I don't care what rules the churches in town or across the country make up for their members. Because (until you mix in statism) those churches don't pretend their rules apply to anyone but their members.

I don't worry about who they hire as their preacher or choir director. Their opinions on drugs, sex, rock and roll, or anything else are completely irrelevant to me.

Well, I don't belong to the Church of State, either, but the rude bullies in that particular cult believe their internal drama should apply to me as well as to their members.

 They are uniquely uncivilized.

Support? It would be very nice to have a whole lot of small-amount subscribers- just in case you haven't subscribed because you can't afford much. Follow the big, blue arrow to see support options. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment