Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What's the Constitution good for?



There is only one thing the US Constitution is good for: showing how the US government refused to be held back, and refused to abide by the contract it agreed to. That's it.

It was a mess from the beginning- it set up a State. Never a wise move, nor an ethical one.

Then, the bullies who tested its limits and got away with it- and by that I mean they lived another day- stretched it beyond all recognition.

The only time I'll bother mentioning the Constitution is when I want to show how criminal the government is.

Might as well toss it aside (you, I mean- the government already did so) and get on with surviving in a world where some bullies call themselves "government" and make it their goal to violate you and your property however they can get away with.

Don't pretend the Constitution ever protected your rights. Don't think you can save it and protect your rights into the future by getting politicians to anoint the "right" Supreme Courtjester. You, and you alone, are responsible for protecting your rights. I'll help if and when I can. But a long-dead document isn't going to help a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Bald Eagle cage liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Constitution is written by my master to regulate my master, is interpreted by my master, and enforced by my master. In more cases than not, it is ignored by my master. What possible value does it have to a rational individual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a test to see if someone else is a rational individual?

      Delete
  3. it does help to help mew people who are trying to figure things out- to show "how the US government refused to be held back, and refused to abide by the contract it agreed to. That's it."

    well said.

    ReplyDelete