Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Whoosh! Right over his head

"Get over this 'mean cop' thing".

Ummm... if that's what you think it is when I share the latest murder-by-cop or bullying incident by a badgethug, you have completely missed the point. It isn't that cops are "mean"; it is that by doing their "jobs", they are evil. They are enemies of liberty. They are where the boot heel of tyranny meets the human face.

Even if I "got over it", the truth would still be the truth.

It's like if I say Ebola is deadly. Or refuse to say so in order to not offend someone- or some virus. Refusing to say its nature is deadly doesn't change anything. It isn't rude to point it out; it is helpful to remind people why they might want to avoid the disease. If you don't like it and tell me I should "get over this 'deadly Ebola' thing", does that change the nature of the disease?

If so, we should all ignore heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other diseases.
-

GoFundMe?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment