Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Death in "no guns" zones

When I see a "no guns" sign, I interpret it to mean "We hope you die!"

Or, at the least, "Your life means nothing to us".

More death, in yet another "gun free zone", makes me want to print up new cards to hand out any time I enter one of these Free For the Killing zones. Instead of a card saying I won't spend money with them, maybe one with a different message would be appropriate:

By forbidding guns to your customers you prohibit their best chance of surviving any attack with the least chance of being harmed. By this act YOU are accepting liability for my safety in your business, and will be held personally accountable if any harm comes.

I am happy to report that our little local grocery store got rid of its "no guns" sign several months ago- so I have started going there much more often.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment