Monday, December 01, 2008

Not Anger; Determination

I am often accused of being angry when I try to express my opposing opinions to statist "philosophy". Usually, I am not angry at all. Sometimes I am even amused. The things people try to excuse in support of the state... astoundingly ridiculous!

No, I am rarely angry, but I am almost always determined. Some people mistake determination for anger. There is a difference. Anger leads to rash mistakes. Determination leads to results. Those results may not always be pleasant for all parties involved.

Whether online, or in my daily life, I don't think I will ever stop fighting for real liberty for ALL. It is in my bones. If, somehow, the internet becomes unavailable to free speech, then I will focus my efforts somewhere else. The more the statists try to squelch liberty, or try to redefine it to their advantage, the more determined I become. This is one of those "unintended consequences" we often hear about. I suspect that others may react the same way. If that is the case, the more the state tries to destroy liberty, the more it digs its own grave. I can't wait to spit on the grave at the funeral. I hope to see you there.


............................

No comments:

Post a Comment