Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to December

I want to thank everyone for their votes on The Next Prez poll. I came in second behind Steve Kubby (congrats Steve!). Feel free to continue to vote for me in future months, although I don't think I will be sending out reminders. I was curious how well I could do if I really pushed the issue, and I was pleasantly surprised. I appreciate the good response.

Also: Thanks for the good response I am getting on the "Time's Up" flags. I am grateful for the kind words and the enthusiasm that has been expressed over the design. I will re-post my earlier blog about it later. I apologize for the expense of the flags, but I was not able to have them made in a large enough quantity to really get the price down (and still keep the quality up). Remember that "Time's Up" flags are not just for supporters of my campaign, but for everyone who wants to tell government that we warned them "DONT TREAD ON ME" for over two-hundred years to no avail. Time's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment