Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Not Going Away Yet

News of my departure from the presidential race is premature. My point was mainly that I feel I need to do something stupenously ridiculous in order to draw attention to my campaign since reasonable measures do not seem to be working.

The main reson I decided to run (back in November 2004) was my frustration over the electoral loss of Micheal Badnarik. Never before had I been so excited over a candidate for any office as I was by him. He is actually intelligent, reasonable, kind, humerous, and shared my views so well that I had no reservations whatsoever endorsing him for president. I even called Colorado LP delgates for him to see if they would vote for him. (Not a single one of them would state anything one way or another, even if I did get ahold of them. It was like trying to talk to Congresscritters and get a straight answer) Back when I started my campaign, I had in mind that if Badnarik decided to run again, I would drop out and endorse him again. I would also step aside for an L. Neil Smith candidacy. Other than that, I would probably not endorse anyone, but would support any candidate who was truly working for liberty as I envision it.

Don't get too excited yet, though. I am still here, and am really no threat to anyone. I don't mind giving ideas to other campaigns, either, if you wish to adopt my views as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment