Wednesday, December 06, 2023

When the scheme doesn't work


Many people and businesses rely on government handouts. This is dangerous, but I understand why they do it. I also understand why government likes to hand out as much money as it can steal or counterfeit.

Government hands out money so it can control the recipient. 

I get a bit of a salacious thrill when that scheme doesn’t work. 

I'll always believe there's a danger in accepting anything from The State, but it's not up to me to tell others what risks they should take. 

And when I see someone using their handout in government-non-approved ways, it brings a smile to my face.

I heard of many cases of people using "stimulus" checks for guns, ammo, prepping supplies, or other things back during that era. That's just one example; I can think of many more. 

Occasionally, you'll even see a corporation biting the hand that feeds it-- usually in a small way. But it's something and I'll celebrate the little victories when I see them.

So the next time government forces some money into your hand, at least use it to undermine The State. It's kinda your duty.

-
This blog is my job. You get to decide if I get paid. 
I need at least another $67 per month.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment