Friday, October 27, 2023

“Should everyone carry a gun for self-defense at all times?”


Everyone? Probably not.

Toddlers (and those younger) are generally too weak to accurately aim and cycle the trigger.

Someone who is scared of guns or ignorant of how to properly use one shouldn’t carry a gun until shown how to correctly use one- which should happen immediately.

People in an MRI shouldn’t be carrying a gun.

Police and other government employees should not carry guns while on the job- if they need a gun, an armed bystander can step in to handle the situation.

Everyone else should be carrying at least one gun for self-defense at all times.

(I've had a hard day and I’m miserable, so I just copied a question and my answer from Quora. It seemed timely after the evil loser in Maine. Sorry for being lazy.)
-
This blog is my job. You get to decide if I get paid. 
Please consider it.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment