Saturday, September 16, 2023

Rebel scum-- the more, the merrier


Recently I've noticed that some "content creators" I've followed for years, who I used to think were too pro-government, have been moving further away from their previous position.

Including people in other countries where I don't expect that sort of thing. (This showcases a blindspot I've had.)

They are becoming, at least somewhat, anti-government. They may not be quite all the way there yet, but that's the direction they are clearly heading. It's a good sign.

Of course, it's also a sign that The State is getting too extreme even for people who were naturally inclined to support The State before, which means it is hurting more people. And people are finally noticing.

Things are likely to get worse before they get better. But The Resistance is growing. Rebels are being born and made, all around the planet. 

-

This blog is my job. You get to decide if I get paid. 
Please consider it.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are right! It's a shame that more people have to be hurt by The Government before people realize how Evil The Government is.

    ReplyDelete