Saturday, August 19, 2023

One of the finest explanations of liberty

Soon after I first discovered the liberty community, I ran across this video, posted by someone somewhere as a tribute to the artist who had just died. 

It embedded itself deeply into my mind. 

It's one of the best explanations of liberty and self-ownership I've ever run across. Even to this day. It gets the point across in a simple way. I've never seen anyone able to refute it with counterarguments, no matter how they try. It just is.

Yes, the animation and music are dated now. I've seen updated versions, but this is still my favorite just because it's the one I first encountered.

I'm sure you've seen it before, but enjoy it again.

--

Please consider donating or subscribing. 
PayPal or Venmo 

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I still pass this one on. Wish Lux had lived a lot longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad he made this before he died. But then I wonder what else would have come from him that we will never get to see.

      Delete