Saturday, June 03, 2023

Toxic toxins?


I’ve never seen a real example of “toxic masculinity”. 

I’ve seen bullies who might have believed they were behaving in a masculine way. But they were just being bullies. I've seen guys who were jerks, too.

I’ve seen men doing manly, responsible things that weak, whiny people took issue with.

I don’t believe “toxic masculinity” is a real thing. If it's toxic, it's not masculinity.

Then there are things which are nothing but toxic. Like statism.

"Toxic statism" is redundant. All statism is toxic by nature. It’s all archation and it can’t exist without toxicity at its core. It’s toxic toxicity. Since that makes no sense, it's better to just call it statism and recognize that statism is always going to be toxic. It can't be otherwise.

-
My surgery fund.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment