Sunday, October 23, 2022

"Quiet quitting"? I would prefer quiet rebellion


To some extent, you get the "laws" you comply with.

I feel bad for Canadians, especially after Fidel Trudeau's handgun freeze, but they've been too compliant over the years and it has led to this.

Of course, I think Americans are also too compliant.

They were too compliant when driver's licenses were imposed. They were too compliant when the National Firearms Act was imposed. They were too compliant when government sent them to die for the military-industrial complex. They were too compliant when "social security" and income taxation were imposed.

And they are too compliant now with just about everything from the Covid shot and mandates to whatever is happening in gov-schools.

America was founded on rebellion and without rebellion ceases to exist. Is it too late?

I want to see some rebellion. It doesn't even need to be violent rebellion-- if enough people would just ignore the wishes of the political criminals so that their plans fail I'd be thrilled. Even if it included issues I would be on the other side of.

Call it quiet rebellion. Just stop acting as though the political criminals own you-- because they don't. They are the bad guys. 

-
Thank you to those who have honored me with your support by subscribing or donating.
I really, truly appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. "55" saves lives went away because of non-compliance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I don't remember anyone driving 55 unless there was a cop present-- and often not even then.

      Delete
  2. Like you said “a quiet rebellion “

    It’s already underway

    But it’s quiet 🤫

    For now

    ReplyDelete