Monday, May 16, 2022

Predictable


The Supreme Courtjesters may be poised to rule on some gun-related cases soon, and many people have been saying it doesn't look good for the anti-gun bigots. 

That's how you know there was going to be at least one high-profile mass murder happening soon. The blood dancers needed fresh blood to dance in, and they always get it when they need it.

Coincidence or staged for political reasons? By "staged", I don't mean it wasn't a real event, I mean was the guy a puppet of some government anti-liberty agency rather than just an independent evil loser? Some of those who have watched his video say it appears he had professional shooting-on-the-move training. I don't know because I don't watch that sort of video. But would it surprise you?

-

If I've earned your support, consider subscribing or donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment