Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Crimes of Lon Horiuchi



Most years, on this date, I think about Lon Horiuchi.

Not many brutal mob hitmen are so widely known. Do you ever wonder about him and why he's still breathing? I know I do. He's been in hiding for a long time now-- hopefully, he'll never be able to have a single, solitary day of normal, non-paranoid life ever again.

Speaking of which, Ammo.com has published an article on the Ruby Ridge siege where Lon Horiuchi had a starring role in the brazen gang murders of Vicki Weaver and Sammy Weaver.
-

Writing is my job.
I hope I add something you find valuable. If so...
YOU get to decide if I get paid.

2 comments:

  1. Ruby Ridge is an extreme example. Pigs don't have to kill parents to make families suffer.

    Think of how many children had to grow up with their parents in prison for things like drug possession. Consider the effects it had on their development and how they suffered all the way through adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lon Horiuchi is just one of several well funded and organized gang of murderers who wage war against the american people. They got some bad press at 1992 Ruby Ridge and at 1993 Waco. But they fixed that now, and grow their op tempo, unabated, shrouded in layers of opsec.
    "Patriot Act" and "Homeland Security/Geheime Staatspolizei".
    The future is

    ReplyDelete